Terracom became its own client to celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2010.
The year kicked off with unveiling of an updated Terracom logo and tagline, timed to coincide with a strategic sponsorship. Then came a publicity push, which included awards for conservation leadership and corporate social responsibility, a special Earth Day video, and coverage of Terracom by major national and regional media.
The celebration culminated with a party for clients and colleagues in a LEED gold space in downtown Chicago's Merchandise Mart, featuring local, organic fare; sustainable floral arrangements; and live music.
- Marketing & PR Strategy
- Brand Development
- Publicity & Media Relations
- Social Media
- Sponsorship Planning
Selected results from this project include:
- Coverage by US News & World Report
- Feature profiles by WBBM Newsradio and the Daily Herald
- A Grassroots Conservation Leadership Award from the the Chicago Wilderness Habitat Project
- A Communitas Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Making a Difference
- A brand-building video
- Attendance by nearly 90 clients and colleagues - leaders in Chicago's sustainability community - at the anniversary celebration
- New Terracom clients